Monday, July 13, 2009

Rocks....


Jake: "Atticus, you need to look through your rocks and find the ones you want to polish."

Atticus: "Jaaaaajeeee jaaaajeeee gulp."

Jake:" ummm.... mom.... I think the baby swallowed a rock. Oh my gracious (where did he pick up that nonsense? You know he's never heard that from us), it was my favorite rock, the one that looks like a fig! MOM!! Save my rock. Do something, get the baby to the hospital and have them cut out MY ROCK!"

Mom (who has as an aside been watching the whole time and knows well said baby did not eat a rock): "Jake, the fig rock is way too big for Atticus to swallow."

Jake: "Moooooooom (insert eye roll), have you seen him eat?

I WANT MY RO..... ohhh, never mind. I was sitting on it. heee hee. never mind."





Posted by Picasa

No comments: