Thursday, July 1, 2010

I could post pictures....

but the idea of hunting down the camera cord is more than I am up for today. So love me, hate me, whatever. Here's the write up and it's all your getting until I get a nap.

The boys are doing great. They both started camp this week which has been totally awesome but entirely exhausting. Both Dave and I thought that they would sleep from the moment they got home but, um no. Jake has fallen asleep on the bus everyday coming home from camp which has made him stay up until past nine (UGH!). Atticus has taken an entirely different approach in which he falls asleep at camp. They are thrilled with all the fun but it's that totally over tired and overwhelmed thing.

Gus is continuing to grow (shocking); at twelve weeks he now weighs 42 lbs (up from 38 last week). He likes his puppy class but got moved into the timid puppy group along with the terrier, the teacup poodle, the shitzu, and the jack russell who beat the tar out of him. It's only a minor embarrassment that my gigantic dog is such a wuss.

In other news, which is actually waaaaay more important that all that stuff, Dave is being published in Science next week. Yes, that Science (also known as AAAS Science or BFD Science). It's a huge deal and we all are incredibly proud of him.

I have nothing new to report other than my to do list has gone to shit. Ohh well.

xxoo,
c

No comments: