Sunday, August 22, 2010

Outer Banks Fun




Vacation is definitely better than reality. We saw a pod of dolphins this morning when we started our morning on the beach at seven am!! Dave taught Jakie to body surf who declared it "totally wicked!" Atticus and I wave jumped and dodged the jellies. I suspect he'll have bruises on his little thighs from my tight grasp, but that's the price of ocean play with a neurotic mommy.
By eleven Atticus was just worn out so we all came in, had some lunch and took a nap. In the afternoon we went over to the Kitty Hawk children's expo. Jakie can now explain more about the physics of flight. Atti and I will stick with the "planes go up" explanation. Then it was back to beach to work up an appetite for the seafood eat-athon! More after!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: