Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankfully almost done

Dearly mistreated readers,
Are you still there? I know some of you are since I get all your emails asking if I have abandoned the blogasphere? No such luck for you! School has been hectic, kids have been hectic, husband has been hectic (at least when I see him he seems so), puppy has been, well, a puppy.

So what's new? Let's see... the term ends in a week, I have at least ten things left on my to do list for the semester, Dave's out of town, the kids are, all things considered, doing pretty well. Gus is Gus.

Thanksgiving was several days of food and family. All in all, a pretty good typical world around here. Everything is quiet right now, so of course instead of finishing off some much needed work, here I sit knitting a hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers.