Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jake's New Story

Jacob’s Story- 1.2.11

Stomp in a Puddle to the Center of the Earth

Chapter 1

It was rainy, rainy, rainy outside. It was a slushy rain that was so cold there was slush. I wanted to go out to play. I got dressed, put on my rain gear, and told Mama I was going out to play.

“Don’t stomp in any puddles!” Mama said.

“Ok, Mama.”

Then I went outside. I was dancing in the rain when I suddenly saw the biggest, juiciest puddle ever. The puddle was twenty feet around, and the water inside was muddy and creamy and totally brown. I just felt I had to jump in the puddle. I bent my knees, got into my best position scrunched down and together, and I jumped. I flew down towards the puddle. But something was wrong. My feet didn’t hit the ground. They just kept moving down. Quickly I was totally under water. I felt scared and excited at the same time.

Suddenly I hit land. I was holding my breath and pinching my nose for so long. When I finally was on the land, I gasped and fainted.


When I woke up I was surprised to find myself laying in a giant evergreen forest. I hiked into the forest of evergreens. Suddenly I saw a cute little dinosaur with fluffy little feathery feet. I took that fluffy little dinosaur with me on my journey back to the surface of the Earth.

No comments: