Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day one tasks completed...but they weren't on the list!

Ok, so yesterday I painted the upstairs bathroom (looks awesome), tried out a new painted stencil on the master bedroom (didn't like it), painted the master bedroom (needs more detailing). I also went into work and quit (all very amicable), went to the DMV to replace my license (which I couldn't cause I had the wrong paper work), and got started on a long overdue literature search. Made dinner, organized the bathroom cabinets upstairs, planned out our trip to Florida (how is it exactly that my eighty year old great uncle has more energy than me??), quieted the fussy sleeper, and collapsed in a heap.

Not bad for day one. Until I went to cross it all off my list and realized that none of it was on the list. Sigh.....


No comments: