Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ohh faithful readers of my blog....

Are you all still there? After a year of utter neglect? Sigh. Welcome to the club, friends. There simply don't seem to be the hours in the day to get everything done!

Today I managed to clean out David's closet (think bathroom from trainspotting!), paint the downstairs closet, finish cleaning out the boys closet, finish the guestroom closet, reorganize the downstairs kitchen, packed everyone but me for the trip, fixed the stuck drawers on the bed, flipped the mattress, put away winter blankets, and remake bed with summer linens and blankets.

What mighty plans do I have on tap for tomorrow? Nada. Zilch. Zero!

We are heading to Florida for five work free days of bliss. We haven't been anywhere just us and the boys since Atticus was born so we are certainly due. I cannot wait. Having a drink by the pool, drive the golf cart over to look at the eagles, eat something fruit based, drink something fruit based, swim in the ocean, repeat. I CAN'T WAIT!

So adios amigos. Sorry to bail so soon after returning to the blog but this girl needs a break!

Ok, in truth I will probably post pictures of the gremlins while we are there, but no promises.

xo,
c

No comments: