Friday, September 10, 2010

Sweet Moments

So it's been a crazy start to the year and I've done exactly what I swore I wouldn't- dropped on some pictures without so much as an ounce of color commentary.
So starting the term is always going to be insane; I've got that figured out now. Tomorrow is Atticus's birthday party and I start teaching Hebrew school on Sunday. Monday I have a paper due and Wednesday is a double fun dose of double stats.
So I spent all morning making Elmo cupcakes. Six months Atticus has begged and pled for an Elmo party. I scoured the country to find the only real sesame street place Elmo constume in existence (props to uncle Gary for picking it up for me!). Literally 18 Elmo cupcakes and 6 Cookie Monster cupcakes into decorating the 2 dozen cupcakes for tomorrow morning and this happens:
"Mama?"
"Yes?"
"Me not want Elmo party."
"huh?"
"No Elmo party. Me want diggers."

So I put construction hats on Elmo and Cookie. Sigh

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: